I have found a good eye cream/gel is hard to find. There are so many choices, formulas and price points. Some tackle wrinkles. Some tackle puffiness and dark circles. It would be nice to find an eye cream that can tackle all the concerns. Today I am going to talk about my experience with Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel by Oz Naturals.
*When I test a new skincare, I stop using other products for a few of days so I can give a fair review.
I started my normal routine of cleanse, tone, serum, eye gel and moisturizer.
The first thing I noticed:
- The gel is actually a creamy gel formula
- It feels refreshing and light
- It did not sting my eyes
- Absorbs well
- My concealer/foundation went on smoothly after
My beloved felines have decided they MUST sleep with me every night. What that means for me, is dark circles and puffiness due to allergies. The eye gel did make my the darkness and puffiness less noticeable. My skin feels toned and the fine lines are softening. You can also use Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel on the forehead.
This formula is one I have not tried before. About the product:
- OZ NATURALS POWER-PACKED EYE GEL is loaded with cutting edge ingredients that produce results.
- THIS SUPERIOR FORMULA contains Matrixyl Synthe’6, known for its wrinkle lifting effects which helps to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and forehead lines.
- A 2ND KEY INGREDIENT, HALOXYL, is an anti-inflammatory that helps diminish and fade the appearance of dark circles with repeated use.
- A 3RD KEY INGREDIENT, CAFFEINE, reduces puffiness; Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture, and Apple Stem Cells protect skin and help preserve a more youthful look.
What I like Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel packaging is the travel friendly sized bottle. You could carry it in your purse if you need some refreshing during travel. It comes in a pump bottle that keeps the eye gel sanitary. Oz Natural products are cruelty-free, paraben free, sulfate free, mineral oil free, lanolin free and gluten-free. Made in the USA.
For more information visit the product page.
*I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.