- Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cooked until browned. Drain off excess fat.
- Add chili powder and cumin and sauté one to two minutes.
- Add Sloppy Joe Sauce, beer, and jalapeno pepper and beans. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer 15 minutes, garnish and serve.
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1 jalapeño pepper, cored and seeded, minced
- 24 ounces beans (kidney and black), rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro, grated cheese, guacamole or sour cream for garnish
One of the easiest dinners to put together is a simple bowl of Two Bean chili. Just add a side salad and some crusty bread and you are done. If you prefer, you can put it on a bun to make sloppy joes.