Smoother Skin With One Multi-Use Product
Get Smoother Skin with one multi-use product – Step up your skincare strategy
Today I am going to tell you about a new skincare discovery I made this month. NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash is a product I have tested out for the past few weeks. I have used a drugstore AHA cleanser for several years. This past year my skin has really become dry and flakey, especially over the winter. My AHA cleanser wasn’t doing the job anymore and I found it was discontinued. This started me on the hunt for a new product.
I knew I wanted a professional strength product. A step up from what I have been using. I did my research and the name Neostrata kept coming up. The NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash has been mentioned in Prevention’s “Defy Your Age” Challenge, as well as The Today Show, and Fitness and InStyle magazines. All long with all the positive reviews I read, I felt confident giving this cleanser a try.
I decided to use the cleanser for the first time in the evening. I do not wear a full face of makeup most days but on the days that I do, I find myself doing a double cleansing. I used one pump of the cleanser. I found one pump was all I needed. I noticed immediately that my skin felt really clean. So clean that I didn’t need any more cleanser. My skin was left so soft that I didn’t feel I needed a toner.
The next day I used it in the morning in the shower. I applied the cleanser to my neck and decolletage. My skin was left so soft and clean. I found that my moisturizer absorbed better. After using the cleanser for over a week, my pores looked smaller and my skin was clear. The NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash targets congested pores and stimulates cell renewal for skin that’s prepared for optimal benefits of the regimen that follows. What makes this cleanser a step above the rest is:
• High strength, 18% Glycolic Acid smoothes skin texture and unclogs congested pores
• 2% Lactobionic Acid increases cell renewal
• Amphoteric system captures the benefits of Glycolic and Lactobionic Acid while minimizing the potential for irritation
• Soap-free, dye-free, and pH balanced; it’s built to rejuvenate your skin and enhance your antiaging regimen
I would say my experience with The NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash has been a positive one. Here is what I have found:
- I have successfully used this cleanser on my dry skin without my skin feeling tight
- One pump is enough to cleans my skin
- I do not need a toner making this a multi-use product
- The anti-aging benefits are noticeable right away
- My moisturizer and serum absorb better
- This product is perfect for an experienced skincare user who wants a product that delivers results immediately
- Using a sunscreen is a MUST when using an AHA product
- I do not need to use a facial scrub, or a Clarisonic while using this cleanser
Learn About the Brand
Size: 3.4 fl oz
Price: $40 at NeoStrata.com
*powered by Brandbacker
I think you would get excellent results with this cleanser because it really deep cleans. My skin is dry and I am able to use this cleanser successfully.
Would this cleanser work on oily skin?